When submitting your application you’ll be asked to submit two references through a form link you receive via email.
Your references will be shared with our placement organizations during the matching process and should be professional references. References may include:
• Someone who supervised you when you held either a paid or volunteer position, such as any type of full-time or part-time job, a summer internship or internship during the school year, a teaching assistant position, etc.
• Someone who served in a leadership role such as a short-term service trip leader or a professional who served as a student group advisor.
• A professor or academic advisor
• A peer reference (someone you worked on a major project with, organized with, lived communally with, served on a team with, etc.)
• A clergy member
The following cannot serve as any of your references:
• Family members or close family friends
It’s not too late! Get in touch with our Recruitment Director Emily Becker at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you out with this.
Our Recruitment team is here to help you through the application process and will be available every step of the way, from start to finish. We know that everyone’s background and needs are different, and they’re here to answer any questions you may have.