Avodah Women Leading Together is a career and leadership development initiative for early career Avodah alumnae in which members develop a career and leadership strategy and receive the support to implement it. The components, in sequential order, include:
- The collaborative, guided development of a Career & Leadership Strategy along with 30 other AWLT’s.
- Two one-to-one coaching and two group coaching sessions from a professional career and leadership coach.
- A peer-led coaching community of 5-6 women that meets virtually, monthly to support ongoing career and leadership development.
- A thought and sustenance partner for the duration of the program.
- Seminars to deepen connections to Jewish social change values and build leadership skills.
For more information, or to apply, please click here.