Part Two of Two – FINANCIAL PLANNING
Tuesday, May 29th
6:00 – 8:00
WeWork Dupont Circle
Financial Planning starts when you get your first job. Learn from experts who will help you plan to meet your personal financial and philanthropic goals.
Revealing #MeToo as #Wetoo in Jewish Communal Life An Evening of Discussion and Action
Thursday, May 31, 2018
6th & I 600 I Street, NW Washington, DC
Please join Tikkun Olam Women’s Foundation of Greater Washington and Avodah for a timely town hall conversation about sexual harassment in our local Jewish community. We will explore how harassment and violence impact women and their roles in the workplace and the world.
- Hear from leaders who have faced #metoo moments, and experts on the issues of the daily indignities and assaults women face in the workplace and everyday life.
- Be a part of the conversation that will change the future for women.
- Leave with resources and tools for our community as we reckon with the #metoo movement and move forward together
- Rabbi Elka Abrahamson, President, The Wexner Foundation Chai Feldblum, Commissioner, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Lori Weinstein, CEO, Jewish Women International
- Sarah Wildman, Deputy Editor, Foreign Policy